Hollow fiber ultrafiltration is membrane technology whitch widely
used for the separation of macromolecules
concentration and purification.
In the ultrafiltration process,the aqueous solution at a pressure
driven flow through the membrane surface,the solvent(water) and
small solutes permeable smallerr than membrane pores pass and
become decontamination liquid(liquid diltration),which larger than
the membrane pores will be trapped and discharged
liquid.Ultrafiltration process is dynamic filtration,separation is
accomplished in the flow state.Solute only limited deposition on
the membrane surface,ultrafiltration rate reduction to some extent
and tends to balance,and can be rstored by washing.
Uitrafiltration is a pressure film separation technology,that
is,under certain pressure,so that the solvent and small solutes
through a special film certain aperture,leaving the impermeable
aolute molecules,leaving the side of the membrane,so that the
macromolecules has neen purified.Macromolecules and small molecules
separation is the final purpose.
Working process of water UF system:
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand
filter/active carbon filter.
2. Multi-medium filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter,
organic matter, colloid, ect
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic
matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most
common and easiest method.
5. Micron filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into
UF membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to UF membrane
7.UF system-- main part of the plant. The UF membrane's desalting
rate can reach 99%